Aspire General Insurance is a California-based auto insurance company with over 100 years of industry experience. Aspire General sells auto insurance to California drivers only. The company has several unique offerings, including bilingual customer service, claims adjusters, and flexible payment plans. The company creates its own policies, but coverage is sold through a network of independent insurance agents.
vacuum car insurance
Aspire Insurance specializes in non-standard insurance suitable for drivers who are ineligible for preferential coverage because of their driver’s license, billing history, or credit history. Aspire General has somewhat limited coverage, but gives drivers access to benefits such as mobile services, 24/7 billing processing and advance cancellation notice.
Aspire General has two levels of coverage: Savings and Advantage. Saver packs offer less coverage, while value packs offer higher coverage and more backup options. Take a look at the Aspire General coverage.
- Minimum Coverage: Aspire Insurance provides minimum coverage insurance based on government requirements.
- Full coverage: Collision Damage Waiver includes Collision, Collision Damage Waiver, Third Party Liability, Medical Expenses, and Uninsured/Underinsured Driver Coverage. Drivers who purchase the Advantage Package are also eligible for Excess Collision Waiver.
- Insurance for outsiders: Insurance for people Non-owners include drivers who do not own a vehicle but frequently rent a car. Property and casualty insurance only includes liability insurance for the driver.
- SR-22: The California drivers can purchase the SR-22 from Aspire General Insurance.
- Discount package: Drivers who purchase a Saver Pack can receive up to $500 in stereo/sound system coverage if they have a comprehensive coverage policy. This package also includes commercial trailer liability insurance up to £1,500 if the trailer is attached to the insured vehicle.
- Advantage Package: Drivers who purchase the Advantage Package will receive car rental reimbursement, towing and labor insurance, and roadside assistance for an additional fee.
With Aspire Insurance, drivers can save money with discounts such as:
- Discounts for good drivers: Drivers who hold a consecutive driver’s license for three years and have no serious traffic offenses may be eligible for a good driver discount.
- Discounts for multiple vehicles: Drivers who have multiple cars on their policy can get lower rates with multiple car discounts.
- discount for old driver : a Drivers over the age of 55 who complete a certified safe driving course qualify for a low fee with Aspire General.
- Alcohol education discount: Drivers who complete a state-approved alcohol education program can save on insurance premiums. This discount is only available to drivers who have only one drug or alcohol offense on record for her.
Why Choose Aspire
Aspire General Insurance is a good option for high-risk drivers not covered by standard insurance. It is also a good option for drivers with or without SR-22 insurance. Aspire has several unique offerings, including bilingual customer service, flexible payment plans, and cancellation notices to avoid expiring policies.
However, Aspire General is not suitable for the average driver who can afford regular car insurance. Aspire General does not offer many replacement or discounted coverage and non-standard policies are significantly more expensive than standard policies. If you’re looking for cheap auto insurance, look elsewhere.
Another drawback of Aspire General is that it only covers drivers in California. Other drivers who reside in any of the 49 states are not eligible for insurance. Additionally, Aspire will not issue a policy on new vehicles valued at $50,000 or more, not garaged, or without his VIN number engraved or anti-theft device.
Vacuum cleaner ratings, reviews, customer satisfaction and complaints
In general, Aspire car insurance reviews are not good. The company has a B+ financial strength rating from AM Best. This means that the company’s financial strength is «good.» For comparison, most preferred insurers such as Allstate and Geico have much higher financial strength ratings of A+ and above.
According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Business Complaint Index, Aspire Insurance’s customer complaints are above average. The company also has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) customer rating of 1 out of 5 stars, based on 8 reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get an Aspire quote?
To obtain a quote from Aspire Insurance, you will need to find an independent insurance broker selling Aspire insurance in your area. The agent will ask you to provide your name, address and date of birth. You may also be required to provide your social security number. Next, you’ll be asked to provide information about your vehicle, including make, model, year, VIN, and mileage. Finally, you may be asked about your claims history over the past several years and the type and amount of coverage you desire.
How do I file a complaint with Aspire?
Aspire makes it easy to file a complaint 24/7. You can submit your claim online or by calling the customer’s service number. You must provide your insurance policy number, contact information for the other parties involved in the accident, and vehicle information for the other parties involved. If you report to the police, please provide the police report number and the department that issued the report. Most importantly, you should provide as much information as possible about the incident including date, time and location. If you have photographic or video evidence of the damage, please submit it with your claim.