Bear River is Utah’s oldest mutual insurance company. Founded in 1909, the company is named for its original incorporation site on the Bear River, which provided affordable insurance to the Garland farming community. Today, the company offers a variety of insurance products in Utah through a network of independent agents.
In 2018, Bear River’s independent agents earned more than $179 million in prizes. Since Bear River Insurance is a mutual company, the policyholder owns 100% of him and the company’s performance corresponds to low interest rates. In addition to affordable compensation, Bear River Mutual is committed to excellent customer service.
bear river car insurance
Bear River Mutual auto insurance offers are widely available. The company offers a minimum of comprehensive insurance and several guarantees for additional protection. If your car is damaged during a claim, use the Bear Care Direct Repair Program (DRP) to find a repair shop you can trust and get work done under warranty.
The policies available at Bear Mutual Auto Insurance are:
- Full coverage: Collision Damage Waiver includes Collision, Collision Damage Waiver, Third Party Liability, Medical Expenses, and Uninsured/Underinsured Driver Coverage.
- protection against personal injury : Utah requires Personal Injury Protection (PIP) under the state’s no-fault insurance law. PIP covers a driver’s medical expenses and lost wages after an accident, regardless of which driver caused the accident.
- Gap Insurance: Insurance for Gap is designed for vehicles that are financed or leased. Once the car is totaled, Gap Insurance pays the difference between the reduced value of the car and the remaining loan balance.
- Travel Allowance: Travel Allowance The Autobahn covers the costs of towing, removal, battery replacement, fuel delivery, etc.
- Car Rental Refund: Car Rental Refund If the vehicle needs to be repaired after the insured suffers damage, the cost of the rental vehicle will be paid.
Bear River Mutual offers the following auto insurance discounts:
- No claim discount: der Drivers with no previous claims on file can save on insurance policy costs.
- Discounts for multiple policies: Customers with combined home and auto insurance may be eligible for multi-policy discounts.
Bear River home insurance
Bear River Home Insurance covers primary and secondary homes. However, when it comes to coverage, Bear River’s home insurance is very basic with few customization options. One of the most unique aspects of Bear River home insurance is an in-house repair network called the Bear Care Home Repair Program.
Bear River Mutual sells the following home insurance.
- Standard Coverage: Standard home insurance includes homeowners, personal property, liability, medical, and disability insurance.
- Earthquake insurance: Earthquake insurance You can add earthquakes as a supplementary condition to your home insurance policy. The deductible is 10% of the owner’s or personal property’s coverage, whichever is greater.
Bear River Insurance does not advertise discounts on online home insurance policies. However, unannounced discounts may be available, such as:
- Discounts for multiple policies: Owners who combine Bear River Mutual with two or more policies may qualify for a discount.
- No claim discount: der Lower rates are usually available for homeowners who have had no insurance claims on record in recent years.
- Discounts on home security gear: Homes with security systems, fire alarms, and fire extinguishers generally have lower premiums.
- discount in a gated community : and Homes in gated communities have a lower risk of theft and are generally subject to lower rates.
Why Bear River Is Best For You
Bear River Mutual Insurance is a good option for Utah residents. The company’s reciprocal structure means policyholders receive lower rates than domestic providers. Also, smaller insurers like Bear River Mutual tend to offer better customer service than larger airlines.
However, Bear River home and auto insurance coverage is very limited. Sponsorships and rebates are just a handful. In short, this company is not the best choice for those who want to tailor their policies to their individual needs. to receive a quote and amend the policy.
Bear River Reviews, Ratings, Customer Satisfaction and Complaints
|organization||Bear River Classification|
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)||B-|
|NAIC Business Complaint Index||below average complaints|
Reviews for Bear River Mutual have been mixed. This certification gives Bear River Mutua a B rating, an average rating of 1.11 out of 5 based on 11 customer reviews. However, Bear River has excellent financial standing and is rated A by AM Best. below average, according to
Other policies provided by Bear River
Additional policies available from Bear River Mutual include:
- property insurance
- pension insurance
- home insurance
- umbrella insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to receive a quote from Bear River?
To receive a quote from Bear River Mutual Insurance, you must contact an agent. You will be asked to provide personal information, date of birth, and social security number. Home insurance will ask you to provide information about your home, such as: B. Square footage, year purchased, year manufactured, etc. For auto insurance, you will need to provide his VIN, mileage and make of the vehicle. Model and year of manufacture. Finally, you will be asked for your desired coverage, desired coverage type, and selected deductible.
How do I file a complaint with Bear River?
Customers may submit complaints to Bear River through the online customer portal or by telephone. A detailed description of the incident should be provided, including date, time, location, extent of damage, and parties involved.