MetLife insurance is best known for its employer-sponsored coverage, but it is also sold directly to individuals. Most insurers offer auto and home insurance, but MetLife also offers life, disability, dental, vision, and health insurance, although some cover only workplaces. is.
If you want your smartphone to handle most of your needs, MetLife’s mobile app can be a hassle. Users reported that the app sometimes crashes while performing basic tasks like paying bills or submitting claims. However, a wide range of coverage options allows you to tailor the policy to your needs.
MetLife isn’t the cheapest insurer, but value-conscious buyers may find excellent customer service a compelling reason to obtain and compare MetLife quotes. Consider what your provider offers to determine if MetLife is right for your insurance needs.
metlife auto insurance
MetLife auto insurance offers standard coverage options for your vehicle, including third party, collision and collision damage waivers. Optional covers include things you don’t see often elsewhere, such as: B. Replacement of special parts for damaged auto parts such as tires and brakes. MetLife also offers auto insurance for executive cars, classic cars and rideshares.
- Liability protection
- Comprehensive collision and coverage
- Protection against personal injury
- Insurance Coverage for Uninsured and Uninsured Drivers
- Rental Car Coverage – If you have an accident while driving your rental car, this will help cover the costs.
- New Vehicle Replacement – This is a great option if you have a new or low mileage vehicle that offers repair or full replacement.
- Special parts replacement – This insurance pays for critical parts of your car, such as tires and brakes.
- Better coverage for rental car damage.
- It covers the gap of paying off your car loan in case of a total loss, even if you owe more than the car is worth.
- NO EXTRA GLASS REPAIRS: Replace your cracked or chipped windshield with an extra one.
- Roadside Assistance and Towing & Labor Coverage – This helps reimburse roadside assistance or towing costs.
- Attorney Fees – If you are sued in an incident, attorney fees may be recoverable.
- Identity theft protection is standard across all policies.
Metlife car insurance premium
Check out the results for Business Insurance minimum and average total auto insurance costs to see how MetLife compares overall to other leading insurers. The minimum coverage reflects the amount of liability insurance required by the state to cover situations in which you cause injury or damage to a third party. Collision Damage Waiver adds a Collision Damage Waiver and a Collision Damage Waiver to financially protect your car. As you can see below, MetLife’s minimum and full coverage average annual fees are slightly higher than the national average of $565 and $1,674, respectively.
|Average Annual Cost of Minimum Coverage||Average Annual Cost of Full Coverage|
- Deductible Savings Benefit: Earn money every year if you don’t submit a claim to cover your deductible.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Save up to 7% on MetLife insurance premiums when you take a qualified driver education course.
- Great driver discounts and MetRewards: Save up to 12% when the whole family drives great.
- Bundle and save – Bundle your auto and home insurance and save up to 10%.
- Outstanding Student Discount: If you excel in high school or college, you can get discounts of up to 15%.
MetLife home insurance
MetLife offers homeowners, condominium tenants and homeowners insurance with customizable options that allow you to tailor your policy to your unique circumstances. MetLife Insurance Company offers a variety of competitively priced standard and optional coverage, including replacement cost coverage that pays claims without depreciation.
- MetLife home insurance covers tornadoes, hail, fire, theft, vandalism and more. If you suffer a loss as a result of certain catastrophic events or natural disasters, MetLife offers you the opportunity to replace your indemnified goods without deducting depreciation, even if you lose your home.
- Liability insurance means that your attorney fees will be reimbursed if you are sued in an incident that occurs on your property.
- In most states, MetLife insurance products include privacy protection services.
- 24/7 insurance customer service and flexible payment plans are available for all policies.
Metlife home insurance premium
If you have a mortgage on your home, the lender usually requires home insurance. The average MetLife home insurance cost for a $250,000 home insurance policy is $1,256 per year. You can save on average based on factors like deductibles, where you live, and eligible discounts.
- Employer and Association Discounts: You may receive discounts on home insurance through your employer or an association of which you are a member.
- Safety Discounts: In most states, you can get rebates if you have fire alarms, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and other fire safety supplies in your home. Even if you have anti-theft items such as locks and anti-theft devices, you can still get a discount on your MetLife insurance quote.
- Combine discounts and save: Combine auto and home insurance and save up to 10%.
Metlife Life Insurance
MetLife offers life insurance through employer-sponsored plans and groups. A monthly premium ensures that your loved one receives the tax-free capital of your choice upon your death.
- Term life insurance – the simplest and cheapest type of life insurance. Choose the period you want to cover and the amount you want to pay. If the insured person dies during the insurance period, the death benefit will be paid to the dependent.
- Whole life insurance – Whole life insurance (not limited to a specific period of time) is an interest-bearing cash value account that has a fixed monthly premium allocated to the death benefits of dependents and can be accessed and borrowed throughout their lifetime. is included.
- Universal Life Insurance – Similar to life insurance, this is a permanent policy, but with more flexible premium payment terms that you can invest in to increase your cash value.
- Combine MetLife Auto Insurance or other insurance products with MetLife Life Insurance for multi-policy discounts.
MetLife Ratings, Reviews, Customer Satisfaction and Complaints
MetLife’s insurance has performed exceptionally well with its customers.The airline will be the 2021 JD Power Topped the Property Claims Satisfaction Survey with a score of 904 out of 1,000. MetLife’s life insurance and auto insurance ratings are average. Satisfaction for auto insurance was 867 (average 868) and life insurance 744 (industry average 761). Overall, however, MetLife’s positive insurance ratings for claims handling and customer satisfaction are worth considering if one of yours. The order of priority when looking for a provider is:
MetLife Mobile App
MetLife has mobile apps for Apple or Android devices. Reviews aren’t exceptional, though, as users have commented on the clunky interface and limited functionality. I have.
MetLife’s My Journey app was well received. This is a telematics application that allows the company to monitor driving behavior in real time. The app can tell you if you’re speeding, if you’re stopping suddenly, and what time of day you’re driving. Experienced drivers may benefit from discounts of up to 30%. However, it is only available in some states, so check with your agent to see if you can apply.
Meanwhile, the MetLife Infinity app provides a central place to collect valuable personal information (insurance documents, home inventory, warranties, etc.). Items are stored in the cloud and can be shared with loved ones when needed.
Why Choose MetLife
If you’re looking for 24/7 customer support, MetLife is worth considering. For tech-savvy policyholders, MetLife also has an app that allows them to manage their policies, pay bills and more, all from their smartphones.
With all the discounts available, MetLife insurance products are fair for those on a tight budget. If you care about driving safely, there are plenty of discounts to consider when requesting a MetLife insurance quote. Combining MetLife life insurance through your employer can save you a lot of money on a variety of policies.
Additional Policies Provided by MetLife
MetLife also offers the following insurance:
- Can not
- accident and health
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit a MetLife insurance claim?
Looking for information about a MetLife insurance claim? File a complaint online. To get started, you’ll need to sign up or call his 24/7 insurance customer service at MetLife. You can also submit your claim through the MetLife Mobile App on your smartphone.
How do I get a MetLife insurance premium quote?
Create a quote online. A representative will call you with details within one day. You will need to provide the agent with information about yourself, such as: B. Age, marital status, car or apartment, previous insurance history. There is good news for life insurance. When you choose MetLife’s no-test life insurance, no medical examination is required.
Business Insurance uses Quadrant Information Services to validate 2021 rates for all zip codes and carriers in all 50 states. The rates quoted in Washington DC are based on his 40-year-old male and his 40-year-old female driver driving impeccably. Good creditworthiness and the following coverage limits:
- $100,000 liability insurance per person
- $300,000 liability for personal injury
- $50,000 liability for accident property damage
- $100,000 per person personal injury caused by an uninsured driver
- $300,000 bodily injury to uninsured driver due to accident
- $500 Over Collision
- $500 Total Deductible
To determine the minimum coverage, Asegranzas para Negocios used the minimum coverage corresponding to each state’s requirements. Our entry level driver owns a 2019 Toyota Camry, travels 5 days a week and drives 12,000 miles per year.
Business Insurance uses Quadrant Information Services to analyze rates for all zip codes and carriers in all 50 states and Washington, DC. The tariffs awarded are based on male and female owners aged 40+ with perfect billing history, good credit standing, and coverage below.
- Cover A, Residence: $250,000
- Cover B, other structures: $25,000
- Cover C, private property: $125,000
- Cover D, disabled: $50,000
- Cover E, Liability: $300,000
- F Compensation, medical expenses: $1,000
Owners also have a $1,000 deductible and separate deductibles for wind and hail (if required).
These are sample rates and should only be used for comparison purposes. Offers may vary.